Classification of Complaints||
Enforcement / Jurisdiction|
|Property fraud / Money||The Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM)
- Scratch and Win
- Fraud Purchase
- Purchase Consumer Goods
- Copyright / Intellectual
|Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism
Tribunal for Consumer Claims Malaysia (TCC)
- Gold Investment Scheme / Cash
- Forex (foreign exchange)
- Illegal Deposit Taking
|Bank Negara Malaysia
|Abandoned house / not ready Problems with contractors||Housing tribunal
Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB)
|Tax Evasion||Inland Revenue Board|
|Employees Provident Fund (EPF)||The Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Claim back investment / loss / issues in the company
- The collision Contract Request to get the views of any legal practitioner qualified for civil action.
|Request to get the views of any legal practitioner qualified for civil action.|
- The complaints other than the above can be referred to the Companies Commission of Malaysia if applicable.
- Warning: All the complaints submitted false may be prosecuted under the Penal Code (Act 574).
Please click here
if you want to make complaints or enquiries relating to SSM’s product and service.