How to terminate registered business?
- Where a business registered has been termin ated, the person responsible for the business shall within thirty (30) days of the termination notify the registrar in the prescribed form (Form C). Refer to Guidelines on Termination for Business.
- Business may be terminated for the following reasons:
Registered business that has not expired is allowed to submit Notice for Termination of Registered Business.Submit the Notification as a result of death within four (4) months from the date of demise.For business that had expired, Confirmation Letter on expired business can be requested with payment of RM10.
- Cessation of the business
- Death of the owner
- Pursuant to Court Order.
Who to submit application?
The owner/all partners
1. Notification of Termination of Registered Business – No fee
2. Business Information – RM10