- This e-Participation policy aims to initiate the culture and practices of e-participation at SSM in order to improve transparency and public participation in improving the services quality of the SSM.
- SSM always recognizes public involvement to enable the Department to explore a broader perspective, potential sources of information and solutions to improve results and services. It also provides the basis for a productive relationship, better dialogues and discussions as well as an organized governance.
Terms and Conditions of Participation
- The objectives of e-Participation is to encourage people involvement in the policy development and decision making process through the use of information and communication technologies.
- Therefore, SSM welcomes participation by complying to the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
| A. ||Any statements that incite racial, religious and political sensitivity is strictly prohibited.|
| B.||Personal degrading and attacks as well as making statements that could offend other participants are forbidden.|
| C.||Watch what you say, avoid offensive language and parochialism.|
| D.||Chatting or sending sentences that are not associated to the main topic is not encouraged.|
| E.||Topics and links to PORNOGRAPHIC websites are strictly PROHIBITED.|
| F.||Make sure your statements/ topics does not violate COPYRIGHT LAWS, TRADEMARK, PATENT regulations, etc.|
|G.||DO NOT use this e-Participation space as a place to do any contests, pyramid schemes, get rich quick schemes, internet money schemes, chain letters, junk e-mails, either commercially or otherwise.|
|H.||Do not upload files with computer viruses such as Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancel boots or whatever software or programs that may damage the operation of other user’s computers.|
|I.||SSM as an administrator of e-Participation in any situation does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statements/ topics made in its space. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items in this space are borne by the individuals themselves.|
|J.||Administrator of e-Participation have the right to amend and delete any statements / topics at any time without needing to inform the writer of the statement/ topic.|
|K.||Administrator of e-Participation have the right to amend the e-Participation Policy and Guidelines at any time without prior announcement/ notice.|
|L.||As a participant or someone giving statement in this e-Participation space, you are subjected to the terms and conditions set by administrator.|
|M.||SSM does not provide any benefit to the participants involved in the E-Participation process.|
- SSM has the right not to publish and / or issue any statements that violate any of the term and conditions mentioned above. Furthermore, SSM will take further action, including blacklisting, and / or lodging report to the authorities on the party making such statements.