Marketing and Business Development Division
The division’s function is to supply information on companies and businesses quickly and efficiently so as to improve the quality of service delivery that meets customer’s needs. In addition, the division also develops new products and services to increase the sources of revenue for SSM.
Product and Business Development Section.
- Identifying alternative financial revenue channels.
- Identifying the needs of customers and predicting customer behaviour through market research.
- Developing new product concepts with the cooperation of the ICT division.
- Collaborating with the Public Affairs section to market products and service
Customer Service Management Section
- Manage customer enquiries and complaints over the phone and through emails.
- Offer advisory services to customers.
- Manage user account activation and supply of corporate information.
- Take action proactively in to order enhance customer service experience.
- Conduct the annual Customer Service Index (CSI) survey.
Business Advisory & Statistics
Registration of Business Section
Registration of New Business
Registration for changes in business particular
Renewal of Business Registration
Registration on Termination of Business
Providing advisory services to clients related to business registration.