REGISTRATION OF BUSINESSES ACT 1956 (REVISED - 1978)
PART II - REGISTRATION, RENEWAL AND TERMINATION OF BUSINESS
Section 5A. Renewal of registration.
(1) An application for the renewal of the registration of a business shall be made in the prescribed form and manner to the Registrar within thirty days before the date of expiry of the registration or the previous renewal.
(2) Subject to subsection (3), upon receipt of an application for the renewal of the registration of a business and upon payment of the prescribed fee, the Registrar shall renew the registration of the business for a period which shall not exceed five years at each renewal.
(3) For the purpose of renewing the registration of any business, the Registrar may require additional information or documents and the Registrar may refuse to renew the registration if the applicant does not furnish the information or documents required.
(4) If the Registrar refuses to renew any registration under subsection (3) the Registrar shall notify the applicant in writing of the decision.
(5) The new expiry date shall be stated in the certificate of registration.
[Ins. Act A1119:s.7]
Copyright � 2006 PNMB-LawNet. All rights reserved.