COMPANIES COMMISSION OF MALAYSIA ACT 2001
PART II - THE COMMISSION
Section 12. Meetings.
(1) The Commission shall meet as often as may be necessary for the performance of its functions.
(2) The quorum of the meeting shall be five.
(3) If on a question to be determined by the Commission there is an equality of votes, the Chairman shall have a casting vote.
(4) If the Chairman is absent or unable to act due to illness or any other cause, any member of the Commission other than the Chief Executive Officer may be elected by the members present to preside over the meeting.
(5) Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Commission shall determine its own procedure.
Copyright © 2006 PNMB-LawNet. All rights reserved.