This e-Participation policy aims to initiate the culture and practices of e-participation in order to improve transparency and public participation in improving the services quality of the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM).
SSM always recognizes public involvement to enable the Department to explore a broader perspective, potential sources of information and solutions to improve results and services. It also provides the basis for a productive relationship, better dialogues and discussions as well as an organised governance.
The objectives of e-Participation is to involve the people in the policy development and decision making process through the use of information and communication technologies.
Therefore, SSM welcomes participation by complying to the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- Any statements that incite racial, religious and political sensitivity is strictly prohibited.
- Personal degrading and attacks as well as making statements that could offend other participants are forbidden.
- Watch what you say, avoid offensive language and parochialism.
- Chatting or sending sentences that are not associated to the main topic is not encouraged.
- Topics and links to PORNOGRAPHIC websites are strictly PROHIBITED.
- Make sure your statements/ topics does not violate COPYRIGHT LAWS, TRADEMARK, PATENT regulations, etc.
- DO NOT use this e-Participation space as a place to do any contests, pyramid schemes, get rich quick schemes, internet money schemes, chain letters, junk e-mails, either commercially or otherwise.
- Do not upload files with computer viruses such as Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancel boots or whatever software or programmes that may damage the operation of other user’s computers.
- Administrators of e-Participation in any situation does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statements/ topics made in its space. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items in this space are borne by the individuals themselves.
- Administrators of e-Participation have the right to amend and delete any statements / topics at any time without needing to inform the writer of the statement/ topic.
- Administrators of e-Participation have the right to amend the e-Participation Policy and Guidelines at any time without prior announcement/ notice.
- As a participant or someone giving statement in this e-Participation space, you are subjected to the terms and conditions of the e-Participation Guidelines.