Note : COMTRAC's training and administration fees are subjected to 6% GST.
• Fee is payable to SURUHANJAYA SYARIKAT MALAYSIA.
• Payment can be made in cash, cheque, bank draft, credit card, postal order or money order.
• Each programme fee must be paid separately.
• Only cheque issued by company/firm can be accepted. Companies/Firms that issue a non-valid cheque will be blacklisted.
• Personal cheque will not be accepted.
• On the reverse of each instrument of payment, please indicate the participant(s) name (maximum 5), License Secretary no. / Professional Body name (if any), programme date and event code.
• Attach with a copy of the Registration Form (if payment made before the programme date) or Invoice (if payment made after the programme date) when submitting payment.
• Payment can be made at SSM, Level 17, Menara SSM @ Sentral, Kuala Lumpur and at all SSM branches in Malaysia.