Q1. How do I sign up for a training programme?
A1. You may fax the registration form to us at (03) 22994451/ 52. You can download registration form from our website. The registration form can also be found in COMTRAC’s Training Calendar.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
No walk-in accepted. All registrations MUST be submitted to SSM accompanied with the full payment five (5) working days before the programme. Admittance will not be permitted unless payment or a letter of guarantee is received.
Q2. How do I pay?
A2. Payment Terms
• Fee is payable to SURUHANJAYA SYARIKAT MALAYSIA
• Payment can be made in cash, cheque, bank draft, credit card, postal order or money order.
• Each programme fee must be paid separately.
• Only cheque issued by company/firm can be accepted. Companies/Firms that issue a non-valid cheque will be blacklisted.
• Personal cheque will not be accepted.
• On the reverse of each instrument of payment, please indicate the participant(s) name (maximum 5), License Secretary no. / Professional Body name (if any), programme date and event code.
• Attach with a copy of the Registration Form (if payment made before the programme date) or Invoice (if payment made after the programme date) when submitting payment.
• Payment can be made at SSM, Level 17, Menara SSM @ Sentral, Kuala Lumpur and at all SSM branches in Malaysia.
Q3. Is my registration confirmed once I fax over my registration form?
A3. No. Registration is confirmed upon receipt of full payment and participants received a confirmation letter from COMTRAC.
Q4. Can I send a replacement participant?
No refund is entertained if participant decide to cancel their registration but a substitute is welcome. Written notification of substitute’s name must be received by COMTRAC at least three (3) working days prior to programme. Any difference in fee will be charged accordingly.
No refund is entertained if participant fails to attend a programme. Transfer of registration fee to another programme is not allowed.
Q5. Can I get a replacement certificate of attendance if my name has been erroneously printed?
A5. SSM will charge an administrative fee of RM30.00 (inclusive of 6% GST) per copy for any replacement of certificate due to errors in name or identification card number wrongly filled by participant / representative during registration or loss of certificate, etc.
Q6. Will programme be cancelled or postponed?
A6. COMTRAC retains the right to postpone the date/place and cancel programme due to any unforeseen circumstances that may arise. In cases of cancellation by COMTRAC, full refund of fee will be returned to participants.
Q7. IS COMTRAC’s training fee subjected to GST?
A7. COMTRAC's training and administration fees are subjected to 6% GST under the GST Act 2014.