MBRS Portal (mPortal)
Steps to use MBRS
- Access SSM’s website https://eservices.ssm.com.my
- Register as a e-Services user.
- Follow instruction in the notification e-mail and visit the nearest SSM office for validation
as a e-Services user.
- Log-in e-Services and click MBRS icon.
- Apply user roles as follows:
|Company Secretary (Lodger) ||A Company Secretary or Company Agent who
have the authority to lodge AR, FS and EA to
|Company Agent (Lodger)|
|Company Secretary Assistant(Maker)||A person who prepare and upload the XBRL file
of AR, FS and EA into mPortal.|
|Company Agent Assistant (Maker) |
- Follow the instruction as shown on the MBRS screen according to the service required.
- Check on submission status at mPortal dashboard. Application result will be notified via
- The Company Secretary (Lodger) and Company Agent (Lodger) are required to purchase
Digital Certificate (PKI Registration) via mPortal. mPortal will navigate users to 1CRS
portal (Pos Digicert Certificate Registration System) to purchase the certificate.
- Existing MyCOID users are not required to register as a e-Services user to access mPortal.
MyCOID users need to reset password via
Forgot Password link in the eServices portal.